NOAA Scientist ESRL
Climatology, Tropical Dynamics
- The ENSO-related West Pacific Sea Surface Temperature Gradient
- The Regional Forcing of Northern Hemisphere Drought During Recent Warm Tropical West Pacific Ocean La Nina Events
- Intraseasonal and Seasonal-to-Interannual Indian Ocean Convection and Hemispheric Teleconnections
- The Leading Pattern of Intraseasonal and Interannual Indian Ocean Precipitation Variability and Its Relationship with Asian Circulation during the Boreal Cold Season
- "Warming of the Indian Ocean threatens eastern and southern African food security but could be mitigated by agricultural development."